Friday, January 15, 2010

New Ezine Article

We've just had a new article published on EzineArticles.com regarding the difference between cinnamon buns and sticky buns. So many people confuse the two so I thought this was worthwhile writing. It is listed under the Food heading.

After much searching, I have finally found a commercial kitchen to share. The owner has a carry out and deli operation for Italian foods which is called "O'Steeni's". This will give me a good venue for baking in volume as I develop my wholesale client base. I will shortly begin looking for some help for that enterprise.

I met a great gal named Michele Fellows who has a wonderful baking business directed at those who have food allergies. Check out www.sweetalexis.com if you have this challenge in your life. I have tried several items she produces and they truly are incredible!

I will have some of my "gourmet" sticky buns auctioned off at a fund raiser for the Pacific Repertory Opera at the PAC at the Cohan Center here in San Luis Obispo on January 30th.
I'm so pleased to have been invited!

New brochures are coming together nicely, which will be great for marketing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment