Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hi Everyone and Welcome

I've been baking all kinds of goodies for decades. I've always felt my specialty was the many various kinds of Sticky Buns I made, and so did my family and friends. So after all of them prodding me for years to sell my Sticky Buns publicly, I finally went into business last year. I built myself a website, and started a national advertising campaign on Google (on a very limited budget), just before last Thanksgiving. I'm overjoyed to tell you I've gotten over 50 orders for Sticky Buns since then, and my customers say they are thrilled with what they got. Below are some pictures of the Sticky Buns I sell on my website.


Traditional With Nuts

Orange/Almond

Cranberry/Walnut

Candied Fruit With Pecans

Brandy Apple/Walnut



Please visit my Web Site also at Grandma Brown's Sticky Buns.com; and if you have any suggestions or advice for me, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment